F.A.Q. | Forms | Websites
1. Why see a Consulting Dietitian?
2. What is the difference between a Dietitian and a Nutritionist?
The title "registered dietitian" is protected by law and can only be used by qualified practitioners who have met high educational standards and training. The title "nutritionist" is unprotected and can be used by anyone.
- www.dietitians.ca - Dietitians of Canada
- www.healthcanada.gc.ca/foodguide - Canada's Food Guide
- www.diabetes.ca - Canadian Diabetes Association
- www.heartandstroke.ca - Heart and Stroke Foundation
- www.celiac.ca - Canadian Celiac Association
- www.nutrigenomix.ca - Nutrigenomix